The Clan Circle are the group of advisers who lead the clan.
Choosing a CircleEdit
Important considerations as you choose who should be on your clan circle:
- Skills: Most challenges in Six Ages use the highest skill of a member of the circle. Higher skills means a better chance of success. Higher skills also mean the leader will provide better advice.
- Personality: If one of your advisors is obsessed with goats, loathes the forces of Water, or is unable to make up their mind, that will influence their actions as well as their advice, and may trigger unique events.
- Worship: The gods your circle worships can grant benefits during Sacred Time (for example, having a worshiper of Uryarda allows an extra point of Pastures rituals during Sacred Time). Also consider: "For mythic reasons, clans work better if all the circle members worship different gods."
- Family: A circle with one member of each family grants one point of magic each year.
- No Vacancies: A full circle grants one point of magic each year. An empty spot also hurts clan mood, "and a dozen other factors."
|“||The composition of the clan circle is important, but aim for “good” not “best” because perfectly balancing skills, families, and religions may be impossible.||”|