Failing a section may prevent certain options from showing up, while others may only appear if you make certain choices and succeed at them.
- Protection for our existing horses
- Strengthening of the hero’s abilities (increases Combat and Leadership)
- A magical treasure, the Gamari Blanket.
- War magic against imperial foes.
- A flying horse.
Note: This option is unlocked by choices outside the ritual. Either asking for horse lore from a person seeking horses with special traits or asking for secret horse lore from the Pure Horse clan when they want to reward you in an event.
- Make some clans believe in Cenala.
Note: Must succeed with Hyalor's Long Ride in ritual and spread Cenala Revelation to have this option.
The quester must be female, and should ideally be a worshipper of Gamari with high Leadership and Combat.
As with all rituals, the hero's success depends on choosing options that match her skills, not on simply faithfully reenacting the myth.
Note: Sacred Time magic allocation can help with several options.
The best path through the ritual will depend on your quester's skills and the overall situation of the clan. Also, if you managed to get Wheels to help with the ritual, they will be annoyed with you if you then choose options that are particularly hostile to Samnal.
DialogueEdit<Name> recalls that before the horse goddess became Gamari, she fought many enemies, accompanied by her easily distracted comrade Yamsur. To win the trust and attention of Gamari, which foe does <Name> battle?
- Maran Gor, shaker of the earth.
- Urox, a bullying Ram.
Combat Based. Use if Ram ancestral enemy. Sacred time War magic helps
- Zorak Zoran, a hungering troll.
Combat Based. Use if Troll ancestral enemy. Sacred time War magic helps
- Instead of fighting, inspire Yamsur to do his duty.
Leadership test that can be added with Harmony Magic
<Name> passes into the blur of the Gods War, where everything happens at once. Abruptly she finds herself again in the presence of Gamari, but at another point in the story. Now in the familiar form of a horse, Gamari is ridden by Hyalor, ancestor of the Riders. Enraged by the loss of her old form, she bucks and attempts to throw him off. How does <Name> help the goddess to see the glory of her new self, accepting Hyalor as a worthy companion?
- Sing a song satirizing the fecklessness of her previous ally, Yamsur.
Lore based choice
- Tell her that alliance with Hyalor will give rise to a new people.
Leadership based choice
- Thank her for the many great deeds she will enable.
- Warn her that the sneaking god Samnal plans to chain her to a chariot.
Likely to annoy assisting Wheels
Hyalor and Gamari come to an accord. She performs the birthing miracle, bringing into being many fine mares and stallions. Then <Name> sees Samnal, who is to the Wheels what Hyalor is to Riders, sneak up and try to bind Gamari with his fearsome chains.
- Appeal to Elmal, governor of the golden city.
This option does not always appear.
- Attack him.
- Rouse Hyalor’s kin and companions against him.
Leadership? Does not always appear.
- Trick him into taking one of Gamari’s daughters instead.
Possibly Bargaining but may be negative to Gamari
After Gamari allies with Hyalor, leading to the foundation of the Riders as a people, she performs many miracles. Which of these does <Name> assist?
- Running circles around false suns.
- Giving us kumis.
- Slaying Alkothi demons.
- Teaching us to ride.
Combat and Lore
- Hyalor’s Long Ride.
Note: This may depend on believing in and visiting Cenala. Success here can sometimes get a Happy Ancestor's blessing if you meet Basikan in the ritual